Seeds of Change® has the best seed packets!!
Seeds of Change® brand seeds are offered for sale at our local Home Depot. We also receive a catalog in the mail and you can order online at www.seedsofchange.com. This company markets organic seeds. Although we feel the benefits of organic farming are greatly exaggerated, they offer a large variety of seeds for sale and we love their seed packaging. We wish all seed companies packaged their seeds this way.
Here is a list of the benefits of we observe in their packaging.
1) Made of moisture proof plastic. If you get water on it the ink doesn’t run, the paper doesn’t get wet and the seeds stay dry.
2) Resealable so seeds are not lost unintentionally as long as the package has been resealed.
3) Easy to open with the simple tear-off strip.
4) The back of the package is bilingual and provides a graphic display to help gardeners who speak other languages.
5) Is hermetically sealed.
6) Great color photo graphs and print.
The seed packets cost more than some seed companies and less than others. We would expect to pay more for the organic seed which is justified and a premium for the superior packaging. The packaging is value added and we appreciate the extra effort to keep the seed viable even after the package has been opened. We often keep left over seed from year to year and this packaging helps preserve the germination potential.